If you wish to become an exhibitor at the GIMS 2018, please contact Tanja Walther who will send you the relevant documents.
Contact : Tanja WALTHER
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct phone : +41 22 761 10 84
Information regarding the GIMS 2018
- Dates : Press Days 6th 7th March 2018 / Public days 8th – 18th March 2018
- Availability documents for admission: starting May 1st, 2017
- Deadline for admission: July 1st, 2017
- Download the fact sheet hier » (.pdf)
Rue François Peyrot 30
P.O. Box 112
1218 Le Grand-Saconnex
Phone +41 22 761 11 11
Fax +41 22 798 01 00
1. Motor Cars and chassis with 3, 4, or more wheels, electric cars and alternative powered cars
2. Special bodywork motor cars, concept cars and refined cars
3. Accessories and parts for motor cars
4. OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers)-products of the automotive supply industry
5. Workshop installations for repair, storage and maintenance of motor cars
6. Miscellaneous products and services related to the car industry
7.Animations / Attractions
The Geneva International Motor Show is not only a showcase for the major manufacturers of the world. It also offers the opportunity for Swiss companies that represent the national automotive sector to present their extensive ranges of equipment and accessories.
The “Swiss Automotive Aftermarket” Association organises for the second year a shortened trade exhibition (from March 8 to 12, 2018) in hall 7 of Palexpo. The SAA EXPO brings together experts, technicians and entrepreneurs who will develop a global vision for everything related to maintaining vehicles in a perfect condition.
More information about the SAA Expo is available at: www.saa-expo.ch
About the SAA association
The SAA is engaged in supporting the market for independent suppliers of automotive accessories and equipment in Switzerland. It oversees the suppliers to garages in Switzerland. Membership of the SAA is a mark of quality by being designated as a “Swiss Quality Supplier”. The SAA also defends the interests of all the large suppliers to garages on economic, political, and social issues. It defends an economy in a free market. The SAA is a patron member of the Geneva International Motor Show and Accessories and of Transport-CH.
With 1.2 million unique visitors, over 1.8 million hits (visits) and 18 million viewed pages during the year, the Show's website reveals to be a very efficient show case not only for the general public but also for professionals and the members of the media.
For more information and rates:
+41 (0)76 205 90 11
+41 (0)22 321 85 04
NB: Due to the high resolution of the image, the download may take some time
GIMS owns the trademarks GIMS and Geneva International Motor Show and marks incorporating the design logo. You and your organization agree to use the trademarks only in connection with sponsoring, reporting on, exhibiting at or otherwise associating with the GIMS and its services and products. You and your organization agree to use the trademarks as shown, and you will not alter, modify, dilute or otherwise misuse the trademarks. You and your organization will not use older versions of the trademarks. GIMS may terminate your use of the trademarks. Once GIMS terminates your use, you and your organization agree to stop using the trademarks immediately.
Download of the logo
Thank you for using the GIMS Brand Resource Centre
The goals of this guide are:
- To ensure that we protect the GIMS brand image through proper usage and consistency.
- To provide our staff, partners and vendors with the guidelines and files necessary for the correct design and production of GIMS related materials.
As our brand evolves to reflect who we are today and where we are headed tomorrow, we will continue to update this online resource.