GIMS VIP Day
GIMS VIP Day
Geneva International Motor Show (GIMS) is one of the largest and most influential automotive industry events in the annual calendar. For 2020, GIMS is introducing an exciting new program : GIMS VIP Day.
01 - Attracting leaders from across industries
This exclusive, one-day program will attract more than 30,000 VIP-level attendees including CEOs and senior executives, government leaders and local dignitaries, global media and analysts, and car and technology enthusiasts.
02 - Providing critical insights
At the heart of GIMS VIP Day is a series of engaging and insightful keynote discussions that will explore the most important topics shaping automotive tech, now and into the future, including:
- New developments in the autonomous vehicle revolution;
- The growth of electric vehicles and the role of the automotive industry in global sustainability;
- How to deliver the cutting-edge technologies and performance from motorsport to consumers;
- The impact of digital transformation and innovative technologies in the automotive world.
03 - Forging strong connections
GIMS VIP Day will conclude with a special networking event where attendees will have the unique opportunity to interact with speakers, executives and other VIPs in a relaxed setting that will encourage discussion and help forge connections.
04 - Ticket Office
Visit the GIMS app (coming soon) or www.gims.swiss to register.
- “Early Bird” rate at CHF 200.- until January 31st, 2020.
- Regular rate at CHF 250.- from February 1st, 2020.